We discreetly handle offers, negotiations and closings, combining the personal touch, with integrity and the efficiency of electronic documentation. We work in accordance with the Certified Professional Yacht Broker (CPYB) Code of Ethics. All monies are held in escrow, until closing.
- Search for vessels that meet your criteria
- Research competitive market pricing and recorded actual sales data
- Help negotiate a fair deal
- Advise and help with the assembly of a competent professional survey team
- Coordinate all schedules for the survey event, schedule a haul or launch with the boatyard
- Negotiate reasonable contact adjustments based on any significant survey deficiencies
- Negotiate escrows that may need to be established, and hold funds in a client escrow account
- Perform title search, order USGC abstract of title
- Prepare official closing documents
- Satisfy any existing loans/leans against the vessel prior to seller receiving net proceeds
- Advise on sales tax laws that will vary by state
- Prepare USCG documentation application and state registration paperwork
- Secure proper deletion of registry on foreign flagged vessels and provide USCG deletion for vessels sold to non US citizens.
- Provide finance and insurance options
- Advise on shipping options where applicable, or help with securing delivery Captain & crew
- Provide assistance with dockage and storage options
- Recommend maintenance services
- As a “CPYB”, Certified Professional Yacht Broker, all transactions will be in accordance with Industry associations standards & code of ethics
Complementing the sale or purchase of a boat, we assist with insurance, finance, documentation, dockage, winter storage, selecting marine and engine surveyors, arranging to move boats, hands-on training to help you and your family become accustomed to your boat, recommending USCG licensed Captains and crew. We offer complimentary market reports to buyers and sellers to our clients.